Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Need help getting started? Watch the video tutorials.
- How do I get my name to appear on the splits page? It just says "anonymous."
- Go to your account details page by clicking on your name in the upper right hand portion of the screen. Once there, uncheck the box where it says, "Keep it social!"
- Does my name have to appear on the splits page?
- No, it is your choice to allow other people to see your name on the splits page. To turn this feature off, go to your account details page by clicking on your name in the upper right hand portion of your screen. Once there, check the box where it says, "Keep it social!"
- How do I choose my pick-up location?
- Go to your account details page by clicking on your name in the upper right hand portion of your screen. Once there, at the bottom of the screen you will see a list of your clubs. A pick-up location drop down list is next to each club. You can make your selection there.
- How do I view my entire order?
- Go to the "Orders" menu item and click on "My Orders." Then, choose the order you would like to view from the drop down menu.
- How do I add products to my order?
- Click the "Products" menu item and begin searching for the product you would like to add to your order. When you locate the product, click on the "add or split" button and enter the quantity you would like to order. You should receive a confirmation that the product has been added to your order.
- Is there a place to view all the vendors that I can order from?
- Click the "Orders" menu item and choose "Order Schedule." This will show you the vendors that are available for each order and the order due date for that vendor.
- Can I be a member of more than one club?
- Yes, you can! Click on "Clubs" and find a new club to join. Then, click on the "Join" button. You can toggle between the clubs using the drop down menu located at the top of each page.